It’s never been easy to be; and it’s never been easy to draw a being’s character portrait of self, as life is a hidden statement of facts, barely awaiting any curiosity zealots to walk into it’s tender creases.
The Moon has been a source of inspiration for many adventurers hoping to catch a glimpse of its secrecy, knowing little of nothing about our “Lady” of the night’s darkest secret…
You see, the Moon is dead; cold, passionless, dusty and ever content to be dragged around in the same endless cicless of utter dependence upon its captors.
At a decent distance from Earth, far enough to cause no further tidalness, but close enough to fancy periodic outbursts of its sinisterness, crowning itself with the Sun’s gloriuos aura of light, in steady attempts to eclipse life, if it can’t have it anyway…
Usurping every night our crave for light, basking in our pathetic Stockholm syndrome, accepting adoration, sighs and poems from troubadours estranged, alone with their darkened daydreams of love…
“Dead” enough to never shine the fadest glimpse of self, alas alive enough to shamelessly wave back to every moron worshipping its hijacked “personality”…
Many are it’s lookalikes…
Wannabe impostors of any light available to be reflected as their own, happy to be loved, praised, or at least barked at; pathetic echo chambers repeating any sound until buried in silence…
One place though, shall forever be left to prove their utter falsness… The nothingness behind their faded, never changing pale brightness, the cold-dark side of their idle stillness.
In the light of others, these are but lightless shadows forever dragging themselves back into the darkness which spawned them.
You see, true flames, however small and feeble, don’t seem to cast shadows; regardless of the glory of the greater light in which they may be privileged to enter.
Do look behind…
See a shadow?
Bow then your miserable, flameless moonlike existence onto the lowest place true light may show you, and await there until your bared, dark side shall come alight to see its shadow’s last, regretless, long departure…
Posts you won’t want to miss!
- April 2017 (5)
- March 2017 (4)
- October 2016 (1)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (9)
- June 2016 (6)
- May 2016 (9)
- August 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (1)
- May 2015 (1)
- March 2015 (1)
- February 2015 (17)
- January 2015 (6)
- November 2014 (4)
- April 2014 (3)
- March 2014 (11)
- February 2014 (6)
- January 2014 (1)
- December 2013 (2)
- September 2013 (2)
- August 2013 (4)
- July 2013 (2)
- June 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (6)
- January 2013 (15)
- December 2012 (8)
- November 2012 (7)
- Fifth of Asperger’s Ten Traits – “… people aren’t as open or trusting as we are” April 26, 2017
- Fourth of Asperger’s Ten Traits – “We still question our place in the world…” April 23, 2017
- In case you’re not a (piece of a) puzzle… (update 1) April 21, 2017
- Third of Asperger’s Ten Traits – Escape Artist, from the World into my Box… April 4, 2017
- “autism: […] the future of our society depends on our understanding it.” April 1, 2017
- #Autistic canaries in the neurotypical coal mines – World Autism Week March 27, 2017
- Second of Asperger’s Ten Traits – Overwhelmed Innocence March 18, 2017
- First of Asperger’s Ten Traits – Extreme Intelligence March 13, 2017
- The Asperger Individualism March 7, 2017
- “[…] the increase in those who are euthanized because of psychiatric disorders: not just severe depression, but also schizophrenia, anxiety, autism […]” October 22, 2016